Kentucky Fried Chicken Honey BBQ Wings
- 20 chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 bottle KC Masterpiece original barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Oil, for deep frying
- Wash chicken wings, remove the tips, and cut the two pieces in half. Shake
off excess water.
- Place eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and honey, and set aside.
- Put flour in a bag and shake wings to lightly coat. Roll wings in egg
wash and toss back in flour again. You want a fairly heavy coating of flour.
Repeat 2-3 times.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Fry wings until golden brown.
- Remove to drain on paper towels.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Dip each wing in barbecue sauce and place on a greased cookie sheet
(pieces should not touch each other).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they no longer look shiny.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.