Kentucky Fried Chicken Honey BBQ Wings
- 20 chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 bottle KC Masterpiece original barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Oil, for deep frying
- Wash chicken wings, remove the tips, and cut the two pieces in half. Shake
off excess water.
- Place eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and honey, and set aside.
- Put flour in a bag and shake wings to lightly coat. Roll wings in egg
wash and toss back in flour again. You want a fairly heavy coating of flour.
Repeat 2-3 times.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Fry wings until golden brown.
- Remove to drain on paper towels.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Dip each wing in barbecue sauce and place on a greased cookie sheet
(pieces should not touch each other).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they no longer look shiny.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes