Kentucky Fried Chicken Spice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon powdered sage
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder (or 4 cubes, mashed)
- 1 package Lipton tomato Cup-a-Soup mix
- Place all ingredients in blender and pulse for 3-4 minutes to pulverize, or rub
through a fine strainer.
- Store in an airtight container so the spices will not lose
Yield: about 3/4 cup
To use: Add 1 ounce mix to every one cup of flour for coating chicken.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.