Kentucky Fried Chicken Spice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon powdered
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder (or 4 cubes, mashed)
package Lipton tomato Cup-a-Soup mix
- Place all ingredients in blender and pulse for 3-4 minutes to pulverize, or rub
through a fine strainer.
- Store in an airtight container so the spices will not lose
Makes about 3/4 cup.
To use: Add 1 ounce mix to every one cup of flour for coating chicken.