Key's Cafe Famous Caramel Rolls
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces melted butter
- Blend brown sugar and butter in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; add cream. Spread over
bottom of pan.
- Flatten bread dough, sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture on top and roll
up and cut each loaf into 4 pieces. Place on top of caramel.
- Let rise in a warm
place to double in size or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until brown on top.
Source: Key's Cafe - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes