Key's Cafe Italian Hash
- 4 cups hash browns
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 pound browned Italian sausage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Sauté vegetables in butter until soft.
- Brown hash browns on both sides.
- Add cooked
sausage, seasonings and vegetables to the hash browns and cook for about 10 to 15
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Source: kare11 - Minneapolis/St. Paul - Chef: Key's Cafe - 1998-03-06 09:45:27