Key's Flea Market
Key Lime White Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick Original baking mix
- 6 drops green food color
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate (white baking bars), cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon grated Key lime peel
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat margarine, sugars, egg and vanilla extract in large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in baking mix.
- Stir in food color, white chocolate chunks and lime peels.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
Yield: about 3 1/2 dozen cookies
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/28/01 11:41:28 pm.
Source: Keys Flea Market - keysfleamarket.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes