KFC BBQ Baked Beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can Bush's Baked beans
- 3 1/2 cups BBQ sauce (depending on
how tangy you like it)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- 1/2 cup hickory smoked bacon
- Fry bacon lightly (until heated through but still soggy).
- Put everything in a casserole dish and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes
at 350 degrees F.
It can be done in a saucepan but will not be quite as flavorful.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Posted by Dawn Wednesday, 10 May 2000, at 10:15 pm