KFC Coleslaw (fat-free version)
- 1 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 cups cabbage, finely minced
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded then minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Combine Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl. Mix well with electric beater
until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cabbage, carrot and onion and toss well. Be sure cabbage
and carrot are chopped into very small pieces, about the size of rice.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes