KFC Cole Slaw
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 1/8 cups cabbage
- 1/3 cup carrot
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Core the cabbage, then shred the cabbage fine using the fine disk for the shredder
attachment to the mixer.
- Shred the carrot the same way.
- Mix together cabbage, carrot and onion.
- In a bowl combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, milk and lemon juice with a whisk
until well combined.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Add the sugar to the sauce until well mixed in.
- Add the sauce to the cabbage and carrot mixture and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to marinate for 13 hours in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes