KFC Cole Slaw
- 8 1/8 cups cabbage
- 1/3 cup carrot
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Core the cabbage, then shred the cabbage fine using the fine disk for the shredder
attachment to the mixer.
- Shred the carrot the same way.
- Mix together cabbage, carrot and onion.
- In a bowl combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, milk and lemon juice with a whisk
until well combined.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Add the sugar to the sauce until well mixed in.
- Add the sauce to the cabbage and carrot mixture and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to marinate for 13 hours in the refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.