KFC Kentucky Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk.
- Add shortening and begin kneading with hands
(to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
Add milk, if needed to form, and mix.
- Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- Pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10 to 13 minutes.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes