KFC Rotisserie Gold Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Seasoned salt to taste (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well in saucepan and warm just to melt honey.
- To prepare chicken: Arrange 4 chicken breast halves, skin-side up, in a baking
dish or pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F, for about 35-40 minutes,
basting pieces (without turning them) 3-4 times during baking or until nicely browned.
- Immediately upon removing from oven, seal baking dish or pan tightly in foil
and let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
Although this recipe calls for baking in the oven, it will actually taste like
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes