KFC Rotisserie Gold Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Seasoned salt to taste (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well in saucepan and warm just to melt honey.
- To prepare chicken: Arrange 4 chicken breast halves, skin-side up, in a baking
dish or pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F, for about 35-40 minutes,
basting pieces (without turning them) 3-4 times during baking or until nicely browned.
- Immediately upon removing from oven, seal baking dish or pan tightly in foil
and let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
Although this recipe calls for baking in the oven, it will actually taste like
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.