Kilkenny's Irish Pub & Eaterie
Dublin Lawyer Tail
- 1 (10 ounce) lobster tail
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Irish Whiskey
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- Remove lobster from shell and cut the meat into 1-inch chunks. Save the shell
and put it into a 350 degrees F oven for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat and sauté the lobster until the meat
is white and firm.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Irish Whiskey to the corner of the pan and agitate until the flame is
- Add cream to the pan. Heat until it reduces slightly and is lightly thickened.
- When reduced, spoon the lobster and sauce back into the shell for presentation.
- Serve with steamed seasonal vegetables.
Source: Kilkenny's Irish Pub & Eaterie - Tulsa, Oklahoma
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.