Kimo's Hula Pie
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 quart macadamia nut ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
- Fill pie crust with ice cream and re-freeze until firm.
- To serve, top with fudge, cool whip and sprinkle with nuts.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.
Source: Posted by Prom Mom - Copy Kat Forums 4/25/01
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.