Kincaid's Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
- 24 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 12 ounces chicken tenderloin, cut into one-inch cubes
- 3 1/3 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Chicken Seasoning
- 24 ounces Cajun Sauce
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 5 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cajun Sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add dry seasonings and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add stock, Worcestershire, Tabasco and tomato sauce, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add green onions and sugar and simmer for 15 minutes.
- To prepare meal: Cook fettuccine.
- Rub chicken with seasoning mix.
- Melt butter in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until just done.
- Add sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain fettuccine noodles and add to sauce/chicken mixture. Toss until mixed well.
- Place on plates and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes