Kincaid's Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
- 24 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 12 ounces chicken tenderloin, cut into one-inch cubes
- 3 1/3 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Chicken Seasoning
- 24 ounces Cajun Sauce
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 5 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cajun Sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add dry seasonings and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add stock, Worcestershire, Tabasco and tomato sauce, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add green onions and sugar and simmer for 15 minutes.
- To prepare meal: Cook fettuccine.
- Rub chicken with seasoning mix.
- Melt butter in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until just done.
- Add sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain fettuccine noodles and add to sauce/chicken mixture. Toss until mixed well.
- Place on plates and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.