This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kingfisher Banana Bread Pudding
- 1 1/2 pounds banana puree
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 1/4 quarts milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 pound raisins
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ounces rum
- 6 ounces cold butter, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 ounce vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds stale bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Mix all ingredients and pour over bread. Soak overnight.
- Bake for 1 hour 40 minutes at 350 degrees F, covered, in bain marie (water bath).
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Source: Kingfisher Restaurant, Tucson, Arizona