This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kiva's Restaurant Pasta Jambalaya
- 1 link smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 ounces boneless breast of chicken, sliced
- 2 ounces sliced onion
- 2 ounces sliced bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Provolone and mozzarella cheese
- Combine garlic, cream, and chicken stock. Reduce to one-half cup.
- In separate skillet, sauté first four ingredients and cayenne pepper until chicken
- Add cream and stock reduction to skillet until the sauce thickens.
- Spoon over penne pasta and garnish with cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.