This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Knott's Berry Farm Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (roll) Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 long sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- Meatloaf: Mix all the ingredients by kneading them together with your hands (messy).
- Shape into two loaves and place 1 inch apart in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sauce: Mix and pour on top of both loaves.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 10 minutes.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/27/01 4:10:58 pm.