This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Knott's Berry Farm
Famous Mrs. Knott's Boysenberry Pie
- 7 1/2 ounces water
- 6 1/2 ounces granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 ounces water
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen boysenberries (DO NOT THAW)
- 2-crust pie shell
- In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, salt, corn syrup and lemon juice. Bring
to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water. Blend thoroughly.
- Add frozen boysenberries.
- Pour into unbaked 9-inch pie crust.
- Cover with second top crust and seal well
around the edges. Make several slashes in the top to release steam.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool on a rack.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/27/01 4:08:56 pm.