This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kowloon's Vegetable Lo Mein
- 1/2 pound Chinese egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Vegetable oil, to coat pan
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup sliced green and red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch sugar
- Mushroom soy sauce, to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok or large sauté pan.
- Place the vegetables in the pan and stir to mix.
- Add the noodles and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, sugar and mushroom soy sauce to taste.
- Toss and serve.
Makes 2 servings.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 9/19/2001 5:26 pm.