This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kroger's Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar dried beef, chopped
- Chopped nuts
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, dried beef and nuts in a bowl and mix
well by hand.
- Shape the cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Chill, wrapped in foil, for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 4/4/02 8:13:32 am.
Source: Ann Cox/Kroger Food Stores Source: News Channel 5 Tennessee Thursday,
January 31, 2002