This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kroger's Easy Cheese Canapes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 dozen slices cocktail rye
- Combine the cheese, bacon bits, onion, olives and parsley in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 4/4/02 8:15:29 am.
Source: Ann Cox/Kroger Food Stores Source: News Channel 5 Tennessee Thursday,
January 31, 2002