This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kroger's Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound bow-tie pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Rub boneless, skinless chicken breast halves with cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Place in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
- To cook chicken: Grill over medium-high coals on both sides until done, about
15 minutes or so. (Or place under oven broiler for about 20 minutes.)
- Reserve on a plate and allow to cool completely (refrigerated).
- To make salad: Cut chicken into cubes.
- Combine chicken, pasta, peppers and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine remaining cup barbecue sauce, honey and balsamic
vinaigrette dressing. Whisk together well.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and mix together well.
Serves 8 to 10.