This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kroger's Sicilian Pasta
- 2 pounds angel-hair pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds Roma tomatoes, cored and quartered lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 medium yellow squash, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 6 cups Italian dressing of your choice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.8 ounce) jar Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Cook pasta in salted water, according to package directions.
- Drain and combine with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Variation: Sauté diced zucchini and squash in 1 tablespoon olive oil until the
vegetables are slightly softened and browned before combining them with the rest
of the ingredients.