This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kroger's Smoked Salmon Canapés
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 24 slices cocktail rye, toasted
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Sprigs of dill weed or cucumber twists
- Combine the cheese, horseradish and capers in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices.
- Arrange the bread slices on a serving platter.
- Top each with smoked salmon.
- Garnish with sprigs of dill or cucumber twists.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 4/4/02 8:18:38 am.
Source: Ann Cox/Kroger Food Stores Source: News Channel 5 Tennessee Thursday,
January 31, 2002