This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kurtz's Pub & Deli
Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green bell pepper *
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickles *
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped celery *
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion *
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 hard cooked egg, chopped
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Yield: about 1 1/4 cups
* This recipe works best when vegetables are chopped in a food processor
to make them very fine.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12/9/2001 12:19 am.
Source: Jim Christensen, owner - printed in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel