Legal Seafood Shrimp Primavera
- 1 pound uncooked penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Spanish
onion, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup large zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red bell
pepper, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
crushed red pepper
- 21 to 25 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white cooking
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
chopped Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the onions, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms
and red peppers. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped garlic, pepper flakes
and shrimp. Cook until the garlic is golden, the veggies are softened and shrimp
is almost cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the wine and diced tomatoes.
- Drain the pasta and add to sauté pan.
- Add the lemon juice, Italian parsley and
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper.
- Toss well and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 5/9/02 7:52:24 am.