Legal Seafood Smoked Bluefish Pate
- 1 pound smoked bluefish fillet
- 1/2 pound cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Cognac
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- Puree bluefish, cream cheese, room temperature butter and Cognac in food processor.
- Add onion, lemon juice and Worcestershire. Pulse machine on and off to combine.
- Taste and season with pepper, and with salt if needed.
- Pack into a crock and serve
with crackers or melba toast.
Makes about 4 cups.
Will keep in refrigerator for 4 or 5 days, or may be frozen for up to 3 months.