Legend's Atlantic Salmon with
Fire Roasted Pepper Salsa
- 4-6 ounces salmon, skinless
- Vegetable spray
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 ounce fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 chopped Roma tomatoes
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Red size B potatoes, 8 each
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- Spray salmon and put into heated sauté pan, skin side down. Cook until done.
- Roast peppers over open flame until black on all sides. Cover with plastic wrap
or put into paper bag and close. Peel off the charred skin and de-seed. Cut
peppers and add to remaining ingredients. Put over fish when done.
- Plate and garnish.
Ingredients are for a family of four.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.