Liberty Tree Tavern Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 17 ounces strawberry vinegar
- 1 1/2 ounces salt
- 8 ounces granulated sugar
- 4 ounces strawberry melba
- 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- Dash white pepper
- 2 quarts/64 ounces vegetable oil
- 8 ounces water
- Place strawberry vinegar, salt, sugar, melba, mustard, Tabasco, and white pepper
in storage container. Using hand held blender, blend ingredients well.
- Add oil in four parts blending thoroughly after each fourth.
- Add water and blend one last time.
Source: The Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes