Little City Restaurant Sun-Dried
Tomato Chicken Salad
- 3/4 cup rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pound diced grilled chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 5 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 1 1/8 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes in hot water; drain and cool.
- Combine chicken, walnuts, onion, celery, salt and pepper.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and mustard. Add to chicken mixture with tomatoes and adjust seasonings.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 7/1/01 8:58:20 pm.