Lloyd's Cajun Blues Cafe Cajun Riblets
- 1 slab ribs (split down the center)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- All-purpose seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Pull skin from back of ribs. Trim all excess fat.
- Rub ribs with Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle ribs with all-purpose seasoning, cayenne pepper, black pepper and
- Sprinkle brown sugar on ribs and pat, rubbing sugar into ribs.
- Oil grill or spray with nonstick spray.
- Place ribs on grill. Slowly cook until fork tender.
Ribs may also be baked in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 1 to
1 1/2 hours.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 4/8/02 10:56:44 pm.
Source: wtvt.com - Lloyd's Cajun Blues Cafe, Ybor City, Florida
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.