Lloyd's Cajun Blues Cafe Cajun Riblets
- 1 slab ribs (split down the center)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Pull skin from back of ribs. Trim all excess fat.
- Rub ribs with Worcestershire
- Sprinkle ribs with all-purpose seasoning, cayenne pepper, black pepper and
- Sprinkle brown sugar on ribs and pat, rubbing sugar into ribs.
- Oil grill or spray with nonstick spray.
- Place ribs on grill. Slowly cook until
Ribs may also be baked in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 1 to
1 1/2 hours.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 4/8/02 10:56:44 pm.
Source: wtvt.com - Lloyd's Cajun Blues Cafe, Ybor City, Florida