- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 5-6 cups flour (until desired consistency for rolling)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and sour cream.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to a 1/4 to 3/8 inch thickness using a generous amount of flour.
Cut out shapes and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost and decorate as desired.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.
Source: Posted by Issa 04-16-2001 09:30 pm
This recipe is used with permission from
highdesert.com. According to the site, they taste
very similar. Enjoy, and hopefully it hits the spot.