- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 5-6 cups flour (until desired consistency for rolling)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and sour cream.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to a 1/4 to 3/8 inch thickness using a generous amount of flour.
Cut out shapes and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost and decorate as desired.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.
Source: Posted by Issa 04-16-2001 09:30 pm
This recipe is used with permission from
highdesert.com. According to the site, they taste
very similar. Enjoy, and hopefully it hits the spot.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes