Lone Star Steakhouse Red River Punch
- 3/4 ounce Remy Red liqueur
- 1 ounce Skyy Vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Lemon-lime soda to top off
- Combine first three ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and pour into a hurricane glass.
- Top off with lemon-lime soda.
Yield: 1 serving
Source: Brian Klinger, bartender, Lone Star Steakhouse, 1743 E. Camelback Road,
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes