Long John Silver's Hush Puppies
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Mix first 8 ingredients together.
- Add milk a little at a time until you have the right consistency.
- Drop by tablespoonsful into oil one at a time.
- Remove when golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes