Loretta's Bloody Mary
- 1 quart Beefamato or Clamato juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Freshly-ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pepper-flavored or plain vodka
- Mix all in a 2-quart pitcher. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses, and garnish with lemon or lime.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: Loretta's - New Orleans, Louisiana
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes