Los Sombreros Cafe and Cantina
Orange and Jicama Salad
- 2 large jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 10 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1 large red onion, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place jicama, oranges, cilantro and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine orange juice, oil, salt, pepper and cumin. Stir well.
- Pour dressing over the jicama mixture and toss gently.
Yield: 12 to 14 servings
Approximate values per serving: 215 calories, 18 g fat, 0 cholesterol, 1
g protein, 14 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 3 mg sodium, 73 percent calories from
Source: Los Sombreros Cafe and Cantina, Scottsdale, Arizona
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes