Lotsa Pasta Grilled Portobellos
These may be eaten like steak or sliced thinly for use in sandwiches, wraps or
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups garlic olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic salt
- Thickly slice mushrooms.
- Whisk together garlic olive oil and Worcestershire.
- Toss mushrooms in marinade.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Grill over high heat (preferred method) or place under a broiler for 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes