Lou Michael's Downtown Raspberry
and Blackberry Chocolate Crepes
- 1 cup milk
- 6 ounces beer
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- Chocolate Crepes: In a bowl, whisk together ingredients until all of the lumps
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or 24 hours.
- Heat a small nonstick crepe pan or skillet over low heat. Once heated, place about 2 tablespoon of the batter into the skillet, swirl until batter covers the bottom of the pan. Cook until
golden brown on both sides.
- Chantilly Cream: Whip cream with sugar until thick.
- Add mint to the mixture.
- Place berries in each crepe.
- Top with cream and roll up crepes.
- Garnish with fresh mint and berries.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 11/7/2001 12:13 pm.
Source: coastalcooking.com - Chef Dan Dunn & Lou Michael Huss, Pensacola,
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes