Louisiana Pizza Kitchen Chicken Alforno
- 10 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh spinach, julienned
- 1 cup portobello mushrooms, julienned and sauté ed
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic, mashed
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers, julienned
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups feta cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon three pepper mix
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound chicken flat.
- Season with salt and 3 pepper mix on both sides.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a mixing bowl. Reserve.
- Stuff 3 ounces of mixture inside of chicken breast and roll tight in plastic wrap.
- Bake until done.
Source: Louisiana Pizza Kitchen
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes