Luby's Cranberry Salad
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups navel oranges, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup red apples, cored and cut Into cubes
- 1/2 cup bananas, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons pecans, shelled and chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and cranberries. Cook over medium
heat until the cranberries just begin to open, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the cranberries to a large bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Fold in the oranges, apple, banana, and pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes