Luby's Cafeteria Hawaiian Delight Pie
This is one of Luby's most requested recipes. Be sure to thoroughly drain
pineapple in a wire strainer BEFORE measuring.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, granulated
- 3 extra large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple, canned, drained
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, unbaked (your favorite)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, beat together butter, sugar, eggs, flour and cornmeal until well
- Add drained pineapple, coconut and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes