Lundy's Angry Lobster
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 ounce chopped garlic
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 pound lobster, cut into 6 pieces
- 3 ounces clam juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed pepper
- 1/4 ounce dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 ounce chiffonade basil
- 8 ounces linguini
- 1/2 ounce chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Place sauté pan in oven to heat.
- When hot, add lobster and put back in oven for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, dried oregano and red pepper.
- When garlic is lightly caramelized, deglaze with white wine and clam juice.
- Season, then place back in oven.
- Finish lobster sauce with butter.
- Heat pasta in boiling water for 1 minute, strain and place in fresh sauté pan.
- Arrange lobster putting body back together.
- Pour sauce over all and garnish with rosemary and chiffonade basil.
- Chopped Parsley - 6 bunches = 12 ounces chopped
- Soak parsley in ice water. Remove and shake off excess water. Gather leaves together
and twist. Julienne from top until you reach edge of stems. Dice until fine. Put
wet towel and rinse. Let dry slightly. Store in refrigerator.
- Cook Pasta - 1 pound = 3 portions
- Place pasta in salted boiling water for 7-9 minutes or until al dente. Shock
in ice water to stop cooking. Toss with blended olive oil to coat and prevent sticking.
Posted at Recipe Goldmine by GayleL 6:23:02 pm 6/16/03.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes