Lundy's Lobster fra Diavolo
- 1 pound lobster, in 6 pieces
- 5 clams
- 10 mussels
- 1/4 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces linguini
- 6 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon basil
- 1/2 ounce parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
(Add 2 clams and 4 mussels per additional 1 pound for larger lobsters.)
- In 1 ounce of oil, sauté lobster, clams and mussels.
- Add chopped garlic and season.
- Add marinara sauce and cook 7 minutes per pound of lobster.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Place pasta in bottom of clean sauté pan.
- Arrange lobster in middle of pan garnished with clams, mussels and fresh herbs.
- Serve in sauté pan.
Posted at Recipe Goldmine by GayleL 6:24:11 pm 6/16/03.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes