Lynn's Paradise Cafe Coleslaw
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pound coleslaw mix *
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
* Coleslaw mix is available with bags of salad at most large supermarkets.
If necessary, substitute 1 pound small-chopped cabbage.
- Mix Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar, salt and black pepper in a big bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix, parsley and red bell pepper and combine.
Serves 6-8 as a side dish.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 8:53:08am 5/7/03.