Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon paste or dried chicken base
- 1 1/4 cups asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 ounces water
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 1/2 cup pancetta (Italian smoked bacon), drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onion, tops only
- 3/4 pound sliced grilled chicken
- 2 pounds farfalle (bow-tie pasta), cooked
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Asiago Sauce: Heat cream to very hot and just bubbly (but not a boil).
- Add chicken base and cheese. Stir constantly with a wire whisk and bring temperature
back to just bubbly.
- Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce. Bring to a slow simmer
to cook out starch.
- Transfer sauce to a container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Pasta: Sauté red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic.
- Add chicken, green onions and pasta.
- Deglaze the pan with the cream.
- Add asiago cream sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes