Macayo's Shrimp Fajita Pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 ounces butter or margarine
- 10 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined (with tails cut off)
- 1/2 ounce garlic puree (the kind you buy in a jar)
- 1/2 cup mixture of diced onions, bell peppers and green chiles
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/2 ounce chipotle pepper puree
- 1/4 ounce steak spice (or fajita spice)
- 1/2 ounce dried basil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 ounces cooked fettuccine
- 1 ounce grated cheese
- Sauté the shrimp in the butter or margarine, for about a minute, or until ALMOST
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan, except for the broth, fettuccine
and the grated cheese.
- Cook all the veggies and spices for about 1 minute and THEN add the chicken broth
and allow to reduce for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine.
- Toss together well and serve with grated cheese on top.
- Garnish with garlic tortilla triangles (instead of garlic bread) and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes