Maggiano's Little Italy Linguine
Shrimp Aglio Olio with Broccoli
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic (freshly sliced)
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets (1-inch pieces)
- 12 shrimp, peeled and deveined (21-25 count)
- 10 ounces white wine (dry Chablis)
- 1 pound linguine pasta (pre-cooked)
- 3 ounces whole butter (unsalted)
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/8 cup fresh basil (chiffonade)
- 1/8 cup Italian parsley (chiffonade)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup Parmesan (Reggiano)
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a saute pan. Add garlic; cook one minute until
a lightly toasted golden brown color is achieved.
- Add broccoli and shrimp and continue
to saute 3-4 minutes over low heat; season with salt and pepper.
- Add white wine, deglaze pan, and reduce liquid by half.
- Add linguine pasta (al dente) and warm; add lemon.
- Finish pasta with butter, salt, pepper and cheese.
- To assemble: Place tossed pasta in a shallow bowl - pasta on the bottom, with
shrimp and broccoli on the top.
- Garnish with shaved Parmesan.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 9:21:32am 5/12/03.
Source: wfaa.com - Chef Keith Brunell from Maggiano's Little Italy
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes