Maggiano's Little Italy Linguine with
Chicken, Pesto and Pinenuts
- 8 ounces chicken stock
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil/parsley
- 5 ounces cooked and pulled white chicken meat
- 12 ounces linguini pasta
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 ounce whole butter
- 2 ounces pesto
- 7 ounces boneless white
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, thyme, sage
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Toss chicken, oil and herbs. Place on a a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt
- Add 1/2 cup water to pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked
- Remove from oven and let cool. Pull it into small strips.
- Bring chicken stock, parmesan cheese and basil/parsley to a simmer.
- Toss all ingredients (including pasta) into serving bowl and top with toasted
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/4/2002 6:00 am.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - 12/29/99 - 11alive.com - from Maggiano's