Magnolia Grill Chicken Livers Perri
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Dash of vegetable oil
- 6 to 8 ounces raw chicken livers
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Pinch of pepper
- Blanch the bell pepper and onion in oil and water in a cast-iron skillet until
- Add chicken livers. Cook over medium heat until livers are half-cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup cooking sherry and other seasonings. Cook until liquid is evaporated,
then add an additional 1/4 cup sherry. Continue to cook over low heat until livers
are completely done (no pink).
- Serve with a side dish of spaghetti.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine on 8/9/2001, 9:37 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes