Marco's Coal-Fired Pizza Limoncello Chicken Wings
Yield: 5 to 6 servings
- 3 whole lemons, quartered
- 1/2 cup limoncello
- 1/4 ounce fresh thyme
- 3 ounces fresh rosemary
- 1/4 ounce fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 5 pounds chicken wings
- Blend the quartered lemons, limoncello and remaining ingredients in food processor.
- Use a generous amount of sauce, enough to fully coat your chicken wings, and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Remove from marinade.
- Bake or grill wings at 400 degrees F until browned and cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per serving: 674 cal., 66g fat (9g sat), 0mg chol., 11g carb., 1g pro., 6g fiber, 2322mg sodium
Source: Mark Dym, Marco's Coal-Fired Pizza, Denver, Colorado