Marriott Hotel Marinated Pork Tenderloin
in Honey Cumin Glaze
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Combine all ingredients except pork, olive oil and red wine. Mix well in a glass or stainless steel bowl, then add pork and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Sear pork on all sides. When browned, place pork in a roasting pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven, then take out of pan. Add wine to pan, heat, and reduce by two-thirds.
- Add remaining marinade to pan, bring to a boil and reduce slightly.
- Serve pork tenderloin topped with sauce.
Source: Marriott Hotel